Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beauty Treatment Tag

So I have been tagged by Brittney to tell all my secrets about beauty treatment. The secret is I need help in this area more than you know!! For the makeup I do wear I just need to give a thanks to Ashlee Stone(my so called cousin in a wierd sort of way). A little over a year ago we went to stay with them and she showed me all about makeup. I really loved it and can sort of do my eye makeup now. I am getting better at it!! So Thank you Ashlee in showing me how to do the makeup thing and I know Kenny thanks you too, he really loved the way I looked that night!!

MY FOUNDATION: Nothing at all never have worn it and probably never will.

MY BLUSH: My blush is from Mac which is about the same with all my makeup. It goes on very smooth and I love the light feeling even if you have a lot on.

MY DAY CREAM: I use Clinique, there face lotion. I Love it and it's not oily.

MY LIPSTICK: Tough one cause I hardly ever where it, I do like lip gloss but never buy it.

MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: No matter what I where mascara always have always will it brings my eyes out more, and I feel like I have droopy eyes so I need something to lift them up. Also blush since I don't wear any foundation.

MY FAVORITE PRODUCT: Anything from Mac makeup or Clinique.

MY PERFUME: Kenny bought me Clinique Happy when we were dating and I still always have a bottle, I really like the smell and it reminds me of the days when we were dating and I was skinny as a twig!! I also like any body spray from Victoria Secret.

MY NAILS: I love dark finger nail polish, I have no clue why but I like black, dark brown or very dark purple that almost looks black-strange I know.

MY FEET: My feet and I have a love hate relationship, when I treat them well and put lotion on them they look great, but most of the time they are cracked and terrible looking I need help!! Anyone that has a suggestion let me know I could use it! Love to have my toenails painted more than my Finger nails.

MY HANDS: I really like Lubriderm lotion my hands are never dry when I use it.

THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: Mascara, Sunscreen(since I would probable get skin cancer with all my moles on me)And lotion.

WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: Kate Hudson, Any Victoria Secret model

WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: My mom she knows how to accessorize, Gweneth Paltroe (speling might be wrong) I think she always looks amazing!

MY ULTIMATE DREAM: To fit into my skinny jeans which I have a ton of just sitting in my closet, I am so sick of wearing the same jeans over and over!!!!! And to someday figure out how to do a smokey eye that color really pops out, my eyeshadow never goes on very good and the color looks dull maybe I am using the wrong brush?

I TAG: Nicole M., Michele N., Ashlee S., Ashley S., Melyna and Jeanine-These girls always have great pictures and perfect makeup whats the SECRET!!!

7 comments:

The Stones said...

You stinker! This should be funny! I'll do my best...
ash

Nikki Moshier said...

I know! I couldn't believe it! I made sure she was positive before I could believe it! I'm gonna do this beauty secret's survey as soon as I get some time!

Ashley said...

Hey Tara! Just wanted to let you know that I now have a blog =)

www.sirunofamily.blogspot.com

Kalun and Kristi said...

After a lot of harassment we have finally started blog, it is still a work in progress, but check it out

Mandy said...

My husband, Ryan Hill, found your blog through Justin and Courtney. Just thought we would say hi. Cute kids. We have and Ellie too.

Ashley said...

I know... yay... we all FINALLY get our GIRLS! =) I'm SO excited about it... now if ONLY I could find a name that I LOVE! So how is it having a girl??? Do you love it? I can't wait to find out for myself. =)

Hudson said...

Thanks for sharing. I always wondered what your secrets were.....

Bracken