Friday, July 11, 2008

2nd Posting of Flathead Lake, MT 2008

More pictures from are 4 of July week in Montana.Here is Grandpa and Grandma Schaffer with just some of there great grand kids.
Grandma and baby Ellie enjoying lunch!
This is my favorite picture!! The kids were down stairs getting ready to go to the lake and Owen is yelling for me to come and fasten his life vest. When I got down stairs he only had his life vest on and no swimsuit, I asked if he forgot something and just looked at me like What did I forget?!?!
Kenny and Ellie on the deck overlooking the Lake
Colby and Owen filling up there water guns.
I just want to say thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Schaffer for letting us stay at your home for a whole week!! It was a great 4 of July one that the kids will always remember!! Thank you to Grandma Schaffer for all the wonderful food you made for us and the hard work that was put into it, I just like to say I gained about 5 pounds in one week from all the food. If you are trying to loose weight stay away from Grandma Schaffer and her excellent cooking!!! Thank you Grandpa Schaffer for playing with the boys and taking them on the boat and getting all the water toys ready, I know it was a lot of work and we really appreciated it!! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Nikki Moshier said...

how fun! My boys have those same life jackets! That wedding was up at thanksgiving point, she's Elise's sister..