Sunday, October 26, 2008
Well, Tara has been telling me to respond to Ashlie's request to post, so I will post something.
I don't know why I am needing to post about myself, it is not like I keep my thoughts a secret, for those of you who know me know what I am talking about. I tell people what I think, and unfortunately, or fortunately (depends on your opinion) sometimes my opinions are not always pleasing to everyone. That is one reason that I won't ever be in politics... or should be.
*Link to the person who tagged you: My 'cousin in-law' Ashlie tagged me and Tara is making me do this.
*Post the rules on your blog:
*Write six random things about yourself.
*Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)
1. I love my life. I have a great life! I have been a lucky guy, and couldn't have ever expected anything more. Having said that, I wouldn't have settled for less either, when I set my mind to doing something, I do it, except for #6. I owe all my blessings to the Lord.
2. I love being a dad, although it is not an easy job. My real dad wasn't around as I grew up, and I always told myself that I would be there for the children I bring into the world. I was really excited to have kids, and love watching them thinking about my childhood, and wanting the best for them.
3. I love America and the core beliefs that made it great (which are individual freedom in all their forms: economic, religious, political etc.). Ever since I was a child (and cried when I heard the song "I'm proud to be an American") I have felt a spiritual love for what America is, or was, or should be.
4. I love my wife. I am so thankful for her. She works so hard at being a perfect wife, and mother, but always feels inadequate. If there was one thing that I could do, it would be to convince her somehow, someway that she is perfect... for me, our kids and herself. I can honestly say that the grass is greenest on my side of the street when it comes to who I was lucky enough to marry. She is beautiful. Her cooking is awesome. She is a great mother. She forgives me for my stupid imperfections. She keeps the house clean... until we mess it up. I could go on. Really, she is awesome!
5. I love sports. I love playing them, I love watching them (mostly watching them now), I love watching my boys play them, and I can't wait to watch them play them as they grow up. I have been really suprised how intense I get watching Colby wrestle. I am definetly going to be the crazy dad on the sidelines trying to coach him at the top of my lungs while he is playing... I apologize in advance for those of you who will witness this... unless Colby or Owen is playing your son and in that case I hope he kicks your kids butt! No offense of course.
6. I am a Caffiene addict, seriously. I tried quitting a month or so ago, and couldn't do it. It was crazy, I really tried, but only made it 4 days. It's embarassing, but true. Any ideas on how to quit?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
DEAN ANDAL FOR CALIFORNIA CONGRESS
My Aunt Kari that lives in California, (who we don't see enough of) looks at our blog all the time to get updates. I have a ton of great memories with her and my other Aunt Lori!! I just want to dedicate this post to them and my Uncle Dean who is running for Congress in California. If you live where you can Vote for him I recommend it!!! You will not be disappointed with him being in Congress. Politics and Government is getting messy and away from the Constitution, which we shouldn't want. So if you want a good guy back in there just vote Dean Andal!!! Also I want to say he and my aunt have an amazing son Patrick, who is awesome at water polo. I have not seen him play but anyone who can play that sport is awesome! We miss him so much! When ever we go on family vacations with my 2 Aunts I end up laughing so hard my stomach hurts so bad. Here is to all the memories with those to crazy girls!!If you would like to see what Dean is all about just go to---
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Conference weekend is always a great time! When Kenny went to priesthood session instead of going out with a bunch of girls for dinner or whatever(probably cause I have 3 crazy kids to take care of now!!), the kids and I stayed home and had a movie night. The boys picked Transformers, Ellie is going to be a little tomboy cause she liked the movie just as much as the boys, but she dances when music plays on the movie and the boys just sit there. She always wants to be doing what the boys are doing! I hope everyone had a great weekend.