Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dean Andal For Congress

DEAN ANDAL FOR CALIFORNIA CONGRESS
My Aunt Kari that lives in California, (who we don't see enough of) looks at our blog all the time to get updates. I have a ton of great memories with her and my other Aunt Lori!! I just want to dedicate this post to them and my Uncle Dean who is running for Congress in California. If you live where you can Vote for him I recommend it!!! You will not be disappointed with him being in Congress. Politics and Government is getting messy and away from the Constitution, which we shouldn't want. So if you want a good guy back in there just vote Dean Andal!!! Also I want to say he and my aunt have an amazing son Patrick, who is awesome at water polo. I have not seen him play but anyone who can play that sport is awesome! We miss him so much! When ever we go on family vacations with my 2 Aunts I end up laughing so hard my stomach hurts so bad. Here is to all the memories with those to crazy girls!!
If you would like to see what Dean is all about just go to---
http://deanandal.com/home2.asp

2 comments:

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

your are such a doll. i am cracking up about the dental pics! oh girl i can relate though i have an implant! so your kids pics are the most adorable i have seen in a while. how lucky you are to have such beautiful kids. we havent seen you in such a long time. hope you are well. we should get together!

The Stones said...

i was dying to hear from the boys, so kenny... you've been tagged. hey, how is wrestling goin... and were those your boy's shorts left in st anthony?