Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference

Conference weekend is always a great time! When Kenny went to priesthood session instead of going out with a bunch of girls for dinner or whatever(probably cause I have 3 crazy kids to take care of now!!), the kids and I stayed home and had a movie night. The boys picked Transformers, Ellie is going to be a little tomboy cause she liked the movie just as much as the boys, but she dances when music plays on the movie and the boys just sit there. She always wants to be doing what the boys are doing! I hope everyone had a great weekend.



5 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Cute pics! Sounds like a fun relaxing weekend.

Haskins said...

That is such a good idea!! I agree I love conference weekend I think the older I get the more I look forward to it! Cute pictures!

Kari said...

Hey Tara! I click on your blog most every day to see the kids - they just brighten my day! Dean and Patrick and I think they are the cutest ever, you know. Only complaint - you need to update more (I know you have NOTHING else to do all day!)!! Your dad had me laughing the other day with his tale of him and Colby building the "lawn house" with the "man tools." COME AND SEE US! Love you.

The Pratt Pack said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute. We miss hangin out with you guys. We never get to see you anymore. We should do dinner sometime. Three kids is a lot huh? Wow I feel like I can't get anything done, oh well right?

Kalun and Kristi said...

That sounds like fun, you are such a good mom to stay home and create such fun memories with your kids