Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mack's Inn 2008

The one thing that we really love to do and Owen can never stop talking about it, is riding on the 4 wheelers. There is so many trails that you probably could ride every day in the summer and still not go on every trail. My parents watched Ellie so we could go on a really long ride, Thank you for watching her we had a blast. Owen and I rode on one and were trying to find bears but didn't see any- I swear everyone always sees bears up there but never us. We saw a moose on the river with Curtis and Carrie, seriously we really did see a moose and I really thought Carrie was going to miss it! But that's a whole other story if you want it look at there blog, let's just say Kenny sometimes thinks I don't need to dye my hair to be a Blondie!!!Colby, Owen and Me after the ride covered in Dirt!
Owen's crazy hair from his helmet, he really was mad that we took a picture of it. To wrap up the weekend we have a family reunion for the 24Th. We go to the parade in St. Anthony and they throw so much candy!! It's also a time were Colby and Owen can spend time with there cousins that are the same age and they love it!! It's a sad day when we have to say good bye to them.Me, Mike and Ashlee, Season and her little girl Brooklyn
Pa and Baby Elizabeth
"The Boyz"- Riggin, Wylie, and Colby.(Owen is off and sitting in his chair waiting for the candy to come to him)
It was a great time, but I can not end this post without a Kenny story. We all know he has many adventures on all his trips to Idaho-Fishing tickets-Police rides-I am sure there is many more I don't know about yet!! So on Saturday night during my family reunion Kenny had a bunch of illegal fireworks that he purchased in MT. Of course we also all know how he likes to blow stuff up, he decided to let some off at the Dinner Theater parking lot across from the cabin. Everyone told him it probably wasn't a good idea but that doesn't stop him!! He lit one off and I have to admit it was really pretty just like the ones they do at firework shows. No police came so he got brave and lit a few more off, then a car drove up so Kenny walked away they stoped and opened there door to see the fireworks on the ground then drove off. Kenny went back and didn't think anything of it, he lit some more. Then a couple minutes latter a Nation Forrest police guy drove up in his truck. I was so freaked out and thought not again!! I couldn't take it so I went into the cabin, everyone else stayed to watch him get arrested-- after a minute I went back outside and the truck and Kenny were gone. My heart dropped, my cousin Season said Tara they just took him away!! Now my heart really dropped and I about fell to the ground thinking why does he do this!?!? Then everyone started to laugh and I saw Kenny coming from behind the building he just went to throw the fireworks away. The guy just told Kenny that he had some complaints and to stop before the sheriff got called!! Complaints? It was 9:00 and it was a great show, an illegal show but great!! Kenny got away this time but Idaho is always waiting for him to come back to see what they can do to him next! I think Kenny also likes to see what he can get away with.

No comments: