Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Olympic Park and Thomas the Tank Engine

This past month my cousin got married and had his reception at the Olympic Park in Park City. It was really cool to see the bob sled track and the ski jumps. We also got a family picture taken in front of the pool where they practice jumping off those huge jumps. Of course we forgot to take Ellie's bib off, she drools like crazy. She got her two bottom teeth in so I thought the drooling would stop but it didn't. I will need to post a picture of her little teeth.
Also this past month my mom took the boys to see Thomas the Tank Engine. It rained on them but they loved it so much. Thanks to grandma for taking them!!
I really liked this picture of them riding on the train. Both of the boys have so many different smiles.





6 comments:

Cyndi said...

she allready has two bottom teeth!!! Auggie drools like crazy too, but still no teeth! thats crazy!

The Stones said...

Tommy June is a drooler too... you look great and your boys are getting so big so fast.
love you guys

britney said...

i am sorry m y kids fell asleep i really didnt want to just go home.
and when people come in into town no onw ever calles us or we dont know about it until they are right about to leave. i guess you guys are alot funner than us? but i new that!!!!
haha just kidding
love you guys jax wants to play so lets get together when the weather gets nicer.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

What's up girl? I am usually at my grandma's every friday now taking care of her lawn. If you are at your mom's come see me or call over there. I miss seeing you.

The Downey Family said...

So cute!!! How are you? Derek said that he saw you the other day at Smiths. You look so great, and what an adorable family

Nikki Moshier said...

I finally did a blog! come check it out!