Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cruise 2008

We have been so busy the last thing on my mind is posting. I know everyone is busy, but it takes me forever to post so I never do it. Kenny and I just got back from a cruise and it was a lot of fun!! Really hard to leave the kids but they were in good hands with Savanna and my parents thank you so much!! I am just going to post a bunch a pictures from our trip and of the kids. Thank you so much to my husband for working so hard to get this trip for us. We got the cruise through Veracity cause Kenny sold a ton and worked really hard. I love you and had so much fun with you!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time we are going to have to come with you. It looks like you both had a great time

Courtney said...

wow! where did you go? how fun to leave the kids! though you probably missed them the whole time huh.

Nikki Moshier said...

You look so beautiful in all your pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun you deserve it!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I hope you had a blast!!

smalltoes said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Those are some great pictures.

JH said...

DONT TELL ANYBODY WHAT YOU SAW ME DOING IN BARBADOS. ITS A VICE THAT IM TRYING TO GET A HANDLE ON!!

Diana Sims said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I knew you probably had one too. Glad you got to go on a cruise. That is so neat!

Jeanine said...

Great cruise! Hopefully we can get a group together to join you next time. I know we're due!

The Stones said...

fun fun fun.... i am sooooooo jealous!

Ryan said...

How fun. Everyone needs to go on a cruise. It looks like you had a great time. As with everyone else, we need to plan a bid cruise together with everyone.