Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Dore!!!

Today is Elizabeth's Birthday! I can not believe she is already One. Time goes by so fast I feel like I just had her. Ellie is such a blessing in our life, we love her little personality. She is a crazy girl and loves to climb on everything! Ellie loves to walk every where and follow me around the house while I clean or doing laundry. We are so happy she came to our family and can not wait for many more years to come!! Happy Birthday!!I will have to post a picture of her today she is such a big girl, but here is just a few of her growing up.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Ellie, I love you! You are so beautiful and special to our family. I love watching you grow, and discover life.
Love, Dad

Nikki Moshier said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! Tara how are you? We haven't talked in forever!

Diana Sims said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing! Love you guys!

JH said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!! Thanks for the Funny Faces!

Jeanine said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! You're beautiful! :)

The Downey Family said...

That tea pot picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!! I can't believe she is already 1.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture