Monday, March 24, 2008

TO MUCH CANDY!!!!!

The Easter bunny didn't miss the Barton house. Next year we need to tell the Bunny not to bring so MUCH CANDY!!!! I tell the boy's that they only can have a couple of pieces a day, but what does mommy do? She eats it all and then wonders why in the heck I am not losing the baby weight? Also the boys start to get upset because there candy is disappearing at a very fast rate so I just tell them that daddy is eating it all. Maybe by saying that I can trick my body into thinking that he really did eat it and not me, so he gains that weight and I don't! Let's face it guys can work the weight off way faster than us women.
This year Kenny got me a great Easter present. He got me, my first Easter dress since we have been married. For the last 6 years I tell him every Easter that I want to get a dress but never do. Kenny picked it out and everything maybe I should hire him as my stylist? Sometimes I think he is better at clothes shopping than I am.
After we chowed done a bunch of candy we went to Kenny's parents house for dinner, my family came also. We ate more food and if that wasn't enough Grandma Zonda made sugar cookies and the kids frosted them. Before that everyone went down to the park a play. Poor Owen couldn't really slide down the slides cause he got a shot just like Colby did for strep throat on Wednesday. He has been a lot more sore than Colby was. Owen has been dragging his leg around and not sitting on his bum because it hurts so bad, I feel terrible for him. It must of hit the bone or something he has just been in so much more pain from the shot and not from strep.
Here is the boy's frosting the cookies. Owen frosted his a couple of times because he kept licking the frosting off the cookie. He also took a bite out of each cookie he frosted 3 times. That's a good thing, I love my boy's but I don't want to eat a cookie that's been licked a hundred times! Hope everyone had a good Easter I sure know we did.

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

What a fun easter! We need to get together! I will have russ call kenny, I want to see your cute little baby!

Amanda said...

What a cute family you guys are! Ellie's outfit is so stinkin' adorable, aren't little girls so much fun to dress. And your dress is way cute, good job Kenny! Tell him he needs to take Jeremy shopping for me sometime. (Unless he's given up because I return everything, whether he buys it for me or not.)

smalltoes said...

All of you look so cute. It sounds like you guys had a good time. I love your dress!!

Haskins said...

Sounds like you had such a good easter! I always want a new outfit as well!
Angie

Liz said...

Yeah! I am glad you started a blog. As you can see, I have been a major slacker on mine but hope to keep up now. Ellie is adorable and the boys are getting so big. They are so handsome! You guys need to plan a trip to come see us soon. We have plenty of space at our place! We miss you guys.

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

i am so glad i found your blog! from cyndi's so glad. havent seen you in almost a year! congrats at a GIRL! i am so happy for you! thats way cool!

nicole said...

I love your pictures!! Your little girl is so cute! The boys are handsome as always. Hey, has Kenny ever been to Dubai? I really don't think I want to live there either! Jeff said he is going to send a resume there just to see, ekk! Saturday was so needed. I think it needs to be a regular, every 3 months or so:) Have a great day!

Gina Marie said...

You guys look so great! It's been awhile and I love your blogging. You are doing great!