Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Kenny!!

I Just want to tell Kenny - Happy 30th Birthday. He is the best husband, daddy, salesman ever and my best friend!!! I am so excited for him to have his guys Golf trip next week for his birthday, I just hope they don't have to much fun cause I don't think I will bail him out of jail again!! Here are just some of my favorite pictures of Kenny. There was just to many to pick from. As you can see he thinned out over the years and there are pictures of him even more chubbier than the ones I have.

3 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Happy Birthday Kenny! I love that last pic, I just want to pinch your wittle cheekies! Hope all is well with you guys!!

Michele said...

Holy cheeks Batman!
Happy Birthday!

Jeanine said...

Happy Birthday Bro- Glad we were able to celebrate with you on multiple occasions! :) You da man