Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Colby lost his first Tooth!

Colby lost his first tooth, and his big tooth is already growing in. I can not believe how old he is getting. He is such a good kid! Sorry the pictures are not the best I took a couple and none of them really turned out.Ellie loves to put her blankets over her head and walk around. She thinks it's so funny to not be able to see and run into things, she is crazy! The other night she found Kenny's hat and she did the same thing, once in awhile she would where it the right way.
Owen is just not sure what to do with everything that is going on at the house!!

4 comments:

The Stones said...

ahhh!!! they are growing up too fast! i love that ellie is so adventurous... if tommy has something on her head, she cries until you take it off... she's a big boob!

Nikki Moshier said...

Our boys are growing up so fast! I keep waiting for Trae to get a loose tooth.

DeHart Family said...

Tara, Just so you know i was in the bartons ward in high school and out of all the girls he dated i can tell you , he got the best girl . You look like a great mom... We talked at the 10 year high school thing. Looks like you got your girl. I was due around the same time and had a boy. I dont know if you remember me. Anyways your blog is cute and so are your kids... If you want to see my blog and talk leave me your e-mail and i will come back and invt you on. shannon

Jeanine said...

Love the pics! Colby's is a classic!