Monday, August 25, 2008

Owen and his Gum

So I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and Owen comes in the house from the garage and says-- Mom I just got some gum from the garbage, not really listening I said oh ok. Thought about it for a minute and said WHAT!!! Owen then said-- no, look mom so I just got some gum from the garbage and I rolled it around in my hands to taste yummy again. So it's ok that I got it, cause rolling it in my hands makes it better.--- Gross!?!?! He also got it from the garbage that is in the garage! I told him to spit it out and not get gum out of the garbage if he wants gum that bad come and get a new piece from me that is wrapped and not already chewed!! This is just the day in the life of Owen!

8 comments:

The Stones said...

HOLY models... Too cute! I love love love the pix! Their school pic does make them look older. I want to cry... we're getting old!

Susan B said...

Okay, I'd rather he go back to swallowing his gum. He must have been desperate! Or maybe not?!

Lacy said...

Gross!! Hilarious though. Your pics are really cute. I can't believe you have 3 little ones!

Ryan said...

I love boys, whatever they can get here hands on, and looks some what fun, they will play with it. Good luck guys! Tara, your mom posted on our blog, it was really cool. Tell her thank you and not to be stranger. We also need to hang out. Talk to you later.

Nikki Moshier said...

oh my gosh Ter! The pictures of your kids turned out amazing!!! They are so so cute! I need to get some taken of my kids ASAP

Brianne Minster said...

Your kids are so photogenic! So cute, so so cute!

Haskins said...

Oh Tara that is so funny!! That is something my kids would totally do!! I am so sorry!! Funny story!

Nikki Moshier said...

hey Ter, yeah we finally made it! The drive sucked so bad! But so far I'm loving it here! The weather is great and we live only 30 min from the beach. I'm looking forward to no snow this winter!