Monday, August 25, 2008

Lot's Of Pictures

PICTURES 2008
So our friend Amanda took the kids pictures. They turned out better than I could have imagined she is an amazing photographer. Ellie is just so cute and happy, her eye's are so big in each one. Owen has a one of a kind smile and lips what more can I say?!?! Then there is Colby I never thought of him as a model just a sports player but watch out GQ he could model any day and take direction from the photographer!! I am just going to post as many pictures as I can there are just to many good ones!! If you would like to look at Amanda's company just go to http://amandasimages.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Haskins said...

YOur pictures are all soooooo cute!!! Your kids are so photgenic(sp) very cute!!

Courtney said...

wow - so cute. i'm home! i looked for you sunday but maybe you were out with ellie or something.

once justin gets back we will have you guys over for dinner.

Hudson said...

So dang cute!

nicole said...

I love love it!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! All the pictures of your kids are so precious! They are beautiful! I haven't talked to you in a while...life is CRAZY here...Miss you and glad to see you doing good....seriously, the pictures are awesome!!!

Jamie Poort said...

Tara...Those pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the picture of the boys kissing Ellie's head...and the one of Ellie sitting on the plate. SO CUTE! It was so good seeing you guys this past weekend. You have such a cute family...