Friday, May 9, 2008

Our Baby Ellie

Ellie's First Post

So I am finally doing a post just on Ellie since I have not done one. I feel like a total slacker by not having very many pictures of her on the blog. We just love her to death, she is a very good baby. Ellie eats well and sleeps all through the night since about 2 months old. I have to wake her up in the morning to feed her before going to the gym or she would sleep until 7:00. She loves to suck on her hands and we can never get them out of her mouth. Ellie will be 4 months old on the 15th. Last night before Kenny and I went to go watch a movie he went in to check on her and she had rolled over on to her back and was just playing.(She sleeps on her stomach none of my kids would sleep on there backs) I couldn't believe it, and tonight I went to go wake her up from her nap cause she was sleeping forever. Well she was awake sucking on her hand and totally moving around I could tell she wanted to roll over so I took off her blankets and just watched her little body push so hard to get over. She rolled over on the second try, I was just so amazed!!!! My little girl is already growing up so fast. She is so strong I think she will be crawling before we know it, she already has the motion down.

Ellie sucking on her hand. Kenny will be so proud she is wearing a headband. I never put one on her so people think she is a boy and Kenny is always telling me I need to get more headbands!!! He always makes sure she has something on her head--I wonder who's going to be doing the braids, curls and ponytails when she gets bigger??

When can always get good smiles and giggles out of Ellie. This is her and my mom, Grandma Sue.

I love this picture, because I love to kiss her little chubby checks. And plus Owen is making one of his many faces. Sometimes it's just so hard to look at the camera and smile, but I love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for updating your blog! YAY!!! it was so great to talk to you on the phone for a bit and i can't wait to see you in a few weeks! love ya girl...your daughter is so darling!!!

Cyndi said...

So cute! August is such the hand sucker right now too! Thats so great that she is a good sleeper!

smalltoes said...

She is so so cute! I bet Colby and Owen just love her.

britney said...

that is so funny that kenny wants a bow on her head i love those chubby cheeks
sorry jax missed the party it was katies fault
hahahahaha

The Stones said...

Ellie is adorable....just like her cousin(?) Tommy, she looks alot like her older brothers. It's fun watching them grow and take on their own shape. How is Mommy hood treating you. We got to get our hoodlums together. Talk to you soon.
love
ashlee

Michele said...

Awww,
Baby girl is getting soooo big!
She is so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! I'm a pathetic best friend for not calling! I'll be out in Utah soon I hope, so I want to get together.
xoxoxox

FCZ said...

https://www.fczorky.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-untuk-dana-pendidikan.html